• Anti Bribery and Corruption Policy
Board of Directors of PT. Gunanusa Utama Fabricators establishes a policy to run a Company that is free from bribery practices by implementing an Anti-Bribery and Corruption Management System (ABC-MS).
The Board of Directors is committed to:
- Establishing ABC-MS Objective, Procedures, Guidelines by complying with all Anti-Bribery and Corruption Laws, regulations that apply at the local and international level in the areas where we operate.
- Implement the "zero tolerance" policy for all sorts of bribery and breaches of relevant regulations.
- Enforce and maintain ABC-MS that meets the requirements and is certified with the ISO 37001:2016.
- Establish the duties, responsibilities and authorities of the Anti-Bribery and Corruption Compliance Function in the GCG Team in accordance with the applicable Decree.
- Establish, document, communicate and ensure Policies, Procedures, Anti-Bribery and Corruption Guidelines, and the Company's Code of Ethics to employees and other interested parties, but not limited to email blasts, intranet, contract/ purchase documents, training facilities, website information, Intranet, and other media.
- Ensuring the availability of human resources, budget, training, and information technology support for the implementation of the Anti-Bribery and Corruption Management System.
- Promote culture and raise awareness of Anti-Bribery and Corruption.
- Prohibit bribery and determine the consequences in accordance with Company Regulations when violating the Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy.
- Provide a system for reporting indications of bribery (Whistle Blowing System) so that it can encourage awareness raising in good faith or on a reasonable basis without fear of retaliation.
- Ensure confidentiality and protect reporters on suspicion of bribery.
- Ensuring that each Department/ Work Unit evaluates and controls the risks of bribery and corruption.
- Encouraging each Head of Department/Work Unit to prevent and detect acts of bribery and corruption that occur in their Department/ Work Unit.
- Ensuring the implementation of the Internal Audit Integrated on the implementation of the Anti-Bribery and Corruption Management System.
- Periodically review the effectiveness of the implementation of the Anti-Bribery and Corruption Management System for continuous improvement.
- Ensuring that the Company's Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy and strategy are aligned.
Jakarta, 10 January 2023
Eddy Riyanto - President Director