Top Management hereby decides the following HSE Objective to be achieved by Project Management and Project Execution throughout the project duration.
I. Safety Objectives is TARGET ZERO
1. Safety Objective # 1 HUMAN DIMENSION
1. Safety Objective # 2 TRIR – Total Recordable Injury Rate < 1.06
2. Safety Objective # 3 LTIF – Lost Time Injury Frequency < 0.50
3. Safety Objective # 4 HSE Management System and Performance Management
4. Safety Objective # 5 SAFETY BEHAVIOR
5. Safety Objective # 6 Subcontractor Management
II. Occupation Health Objectives
1. To ensure all employees have attend Medical Check Up with a valid medical certificate
2. To ensure proper diagnose and reporting of the occupational illness or work related diseases cases that may occur during the project execution
3. To ensure a qualified Doctor and proper medical supplies available at Site for duration of the work
III. Environmental Objectives
1. To ensure no oil spills and to minimize dust exposure during sandblasting
2. Improve waste management
Management requests all employees of PT. Gunanusa Utama Fabricators as well as associates Partners/Subcontractors to participate in the achievement of the objectives.
The company will achieve the above objectivities by practicing the HSE Policy & Programs. We are consistently regulated by our HSE Management System as well as regulatory requirements. We have been accredited with ISO 45001:2018 (Cert No. OHS.00024) and ISO 14001:2015 (Cert No. EMS.00079), both was certified by Sucofindo International Certification Service (SICS). And we certified with Occupational Safety and Health Management System (SMK3) from Minister of Employment of The Republic of Indonesia.