HOME >> POLICY
CORPORATE POLICY (QUALITY POLICY)
Committed for ensuring sustainability business and achievement customer satisfaction with our ability to continually improve the Quality of our services and products with competitive price and on time delivery while protecting people and the environment for ensuring human health, operational safety, environmental protection, quality enhancement, optimization local product, and community goodwill whilst meeting stakeholders’ expectations. This commitment is in the best interests, expectations and satisfaction of our customers, our employees, our sub-contractors, our stockholders, and the communities in which we live and work.
GUNANUSA recognizes the importance of protecting Health, Safety, Security and Environment in all its activities, at every level in the company and in every area in which it operates. We understand that all workplace accidents, incidents, occupational sickness, damage to properties, and pollution are preventable by promoting HSSE culture and programs to all employees and all stakeholders. GUNANUSA committed to the Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) as the top priority and appoints HSSE Committee which oversees all HSSE matters. We committed our responsibility to sustainable business development and our performance depends on our ability to continually improve the quality of the services, protects the health and safety, and minimizes adverse impacts on the environment.
To accomplish this, we will:
- Establish HSSE procedures that comply with all local and international applicable HSSE laws, regulations and standard in the area where we operate.
- Enforce and maintain HSSE Management System that meets the requirements and which is certified to standards ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and SMK3;
- Conduct regular audits/assessment of legal compliance and progress of our HSSE activities to achieve continuous improvement in our HSSE performance.
- Encourage all employees and stakeholder to identify and assess health, safety hazards, security and environmental impacts, with elimination or, if not possible, reduce of risks to as low as reasonably practicable to prevent incidents and impacts on the environment.
- Perform appropriate HSSE training to develop and enhance the performance, awareness, competencies and knowledge employees in HSSE to support their daily jobs and activities.
- Maintain and regularly test emergency response plans to ensure a quick and effective response in the event of emergencies.
- Provide resources (manpower, tools, equipment, facilities, PPE, etc) that will enable our employees to meet HSSE objectives and targets.
- Require Sub-contractors to manage HSSE in accordance with this Policy, and to achieve agreed HSSE Objective.
- Communicate this policy to our employees and stakeholder; and share our HSSE performance openly and transparently.