Existing Vacancies: 11 positions
PT Gunanusa Utama Fabricators is a leading constructor of oil and gas platforms in Indonesia. To date, the company has successfully completed more than 100 offshore structures such as production, compression, wellhead platforms/modules and jackets.
Our major clients are Pertamina Hulu Energy-West Madura Offshore, Total, BP, Caltex/UNOCAL/Chevron, Kodeco, MAXUS, Conoco-Phillips,HESS etc.
Our health, safety and environment (HSE) management system conforms to the stringent requirements of all our clients. We have also obtain certification for ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001-2004, OHSAS 18001-2007, and SMK3.
Currently we are URGENTLY looking for Infrastructure Bekasi-Cawang-Kp. Melayu (Becakayu) Toll Project for the positions below:
1. Construction Engineering Coordinator (background civil/structure engineering)
2. Structural/Construction Engineers
3. Mechanical Engineer
4. Electrical Engineer
5. Electrical Designers
6. Structural Designer qualified TEKLA
7. Jr. Designer/CAD Drafter qualified TEKLA
8. Senior Method Designers
9. Weld Map & NDE Engineer who have better knowledge for NDT requirements
10. Weld Map & NDE Designer
11. Weld Map & NDE Drafter
Minimum 5 years experiences in each position. The candidates must have experience in infrastructure/bridge construction. Expert in using TEKLA for Infrastructure Project especially toll girder which has a chamber design (5,6). Able to convert CAD file to Tekla (5,6). Willing to be located at Yard Office, Cilegon-Banten. Can join immediately.
12. SENIOR ENGINEER
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Civil/Structure Engineering from reputable university
- Experience min. 15 years at same position in Detail Engineering, Production Facility and Construction Oil & Gas Company both Onshore and Offshore Project
- Fluent in English
- Detail oriented, high integrity, responsible and able to work under pressure
- Willing to be assigned at Saudi Arabia
- Able to join immediately
If you meet the requirements, please submit your update resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Update on Friday, July 19th 2019