Existing Vacancies: 1 position
PT Gunanusa Utama Fabricators is a leading constructor of oil and gas platforms in Indonesia. To date, the company has successfully completed more than 100 offshore structures such as production, compression, wellhead platforms/modules and jackets.
Our major clients are Pertamina Hulu Energy-West Madura Offshore, Total, BP, Caltex/UNOCAL/Chevron, Kodeco, MAXUS, Conoco-Phillips,HESS etc.
Our health, safety and environment (HSE) management system conforms to the stringent requirements of all our clients. We have also obtain certification for ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001-2004, OHSAS 18001-2007, and SMK3.
Currently we are looking for motivated person and target progress oriented to join and fill the positions of:
- Candidate must possess education at least Bachelor Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or relevant
- Minimum 10 years of experience as HSE Lead/Coordinator and at least 5 years as HSE Manager in Oil and Gas Construction Company (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation, Commissioning)
- Certified in International NEBOSH Certificate
- Certified in Occupational Health Expert (AK 3 Umum)
- Certified in International Lead Auditor
- Competent in HSE Management System, Emergency Response Plan (ERP) and Incident Investigation (Root Cause Analysis)
- Detail oriented, able to work under pressure and willing to work more than normal working hours
- Proficiency in English both written and verbal
- Have good inter-personal, communication skill and can work as team and independently
- Will be placed at Yard, Cilegon
- Can join soon
If you meet the requirements, please submit the update CV and put the position applied as email subject within 2 weeks to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Latest Update on Tuesday, July 9th 2018